* Eastenders is broadcasted on BBC1 on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and the omnibus is broadcasted on a Sunday. On Mondays and Fridays it is on at 8pm. On Tuesdays and Thursdays it is on at 7:30pm. The omnibus on a Sunday is on at 3:45pm. Also, on the days Eastenders are broadcasted, the episode is repeated on BBC3 at 10pm.
* Eastenders was first broadcasted on BBC1 on 19th February 1985.
* Eastenders' production company is the BBC.
* The highest rating Eastenders have ever had was on Christmas Day 1986, with 30.15 million viewers. Viewers tuned in to watch Den hand his wife Angie divorce papers as a 'christmas present'.
* The target audience for Eastenders could be people from all ages. The target audience may be middle aged people who have watched it from when it started in 1985, but it also has alot of younger viewers as Eastenders do have a lot of younger people in it. It would be for people who like a lot of drama.
* The settings in Eastenders would include, the 'Queen Vic' (the pub), the cafe, houses, the launderette, and sometimes the train station.